Cloud in Candy
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK TUMBLR
English Homework
Senin, 11 Maret 2013 • 19.38 • 0 comments
First, Sorry if this time, I'm using an english, because I have an english homework that should I do in my blog. But it's welcome if you want to read this story.  Second, sorry if my english is wrong. Enjoy it!

  A Dream Come True
    Hai guys! my name is Jack Screw and you can call me Jack. I'm 16. I live in Metro City.  The important thing, I'm just an ordinary boy who want to be a superhero! I'm already join a TV show that can make you be a superhero, but I got eliminated at selection phase because of my potbelly! So today, i will do my hobby, it was watching a superhero movie at cinema.
    The movie I will watch today is The Great and Powerfull Metroman. I've watched it more than 5 times.  It was a very awesome movie! I love the Metroman action! He was very handsome! Suddenly, while I enjoyed the movie, Metroman came out from screen and pulled me in to the screen! I was shocked! Why the hell I can get in to the screen?? And why the hell I got pulled by Metroman??
    I'm just amazed to see the Metro city in this film, it was colorfull and had a clean air. I was invited to enter a restaurant. This restaurant was awesome! The food was excellent! Then, Metroman says something that maked me suprized. He said : "Will you join me to make this city safer?" I'm just opened my mouth... and said "YES" with loud noise!
    Metroman said that I had to have my own costume because Metroman alredy had a special costume for him. So, I went to Mall Olympic Metro. I'm a bit confused to choose my coustume. Then an idea came in my head. The plaid shirt is being famous this year. I quickly went to the 3rd floor to get my plaid shirt as my own costume.
    When I want to paid my plaid shirt in cashier, the shopkeepers say I don't have to pay my plaid shirt, because Metroman already announced that I had become the new superhero in Metro city. Oh my God, what a nice city. I wish the real Metro city just like this. 
    While I walked home, I thought about a nickname that almost all superheroes have it.  Suddenly a big accident happened in front of my eyes. a truck hit a car! A women can not get out of the car because he was pregnant! I quickly put on my plaid shirt and run into that women! the door is broken and cannot be open. But, I don't know why, my plaid shirt was giving me a big power! I pulled the car door and it was opened! Finnaly, the pregnant women saved. All the people crowded around me. They asked me : "Who are you??" I said with confidence : "I'm Screwman! I will make this city safer because I'm the new superhero!"  I was feeling proud of myself.
    It was feel like almost 3 days I'm living in this faked Metrocity. I adored by everyone. I also met the president of Metrocity. He give me appreciation for saved the citizen. On the third day I was in the faked Metrocity, I was enjoying my tea in my house. Then, Someone knocked the door and yelling "Hey Jake! Jake! Wake up!!" I tough it was the citizen who need my help, so I open the door and It was very bright outside!
    Yeah! I WAKED UP FROM MY 3 HOURS SLEEP IN CINEMA WHILE WATCHING METROMAN! The man who yelling on me was my friend that tried to waked me up.  Oh my God, It's only a dream.. Yeah.. a dream..


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
,
Hi, I'm Alex. I believe in love at first sight. I love animals, sunsets, and beaches. I like listening to people talk about their lives. Welcome.



OTHERS;


LEAVE ME A 'HELLO';


BLOG ARCHIVE;


WHO SEE ME?;